Rates (cash, checks, and credit cards accepted)
- Drop-in rate: $15 per class
Adults can dance in whatever they feel comfortable wearing as long as it allows for free movement. Appropriate footwear should be worn for the genre of dance (i.e. ballet, tap, or jazz shoes).
- Monday 7:30-8:30pm BALLET– Improve strength, flexibility, posture, and grace with a ballet barre followed by dancing in the center. Engaging in this beautiful art form is sure to lift your spirits.
- Tuesday 7:30-8:30pm TAP– A lifelong dream for many adults, learn to tap dance in a fun and stress-free environment in this advanced beginner level class. Basic knowledge of tap dancing is recommended before attending this class.
- NEW! Thursday 11:00am-12:00pm JAZZ– Beginner adult students will enjoy stretching, light conditioning, and dancing in this late morning class. Designed to be easy on the body, this class is perfect for those who are new to dance, dancers with injuries, or others who are are looking for a less strenuous way to experience the art of dance.
- Thursday 7:30-8:30pm JAZZ– Intermediate level adults learn jazz choreography from different eras and genres. We have cool and fun music with cool and fun choreography. It’s a win-win dance class.