SUMMER CAMPS (cash, checks, and credit cards accepted)
Camps for ages 4-5
- Preschool Three Day Camps (2 hours per day): $60 per child
- Preschool Five Day Camp (2 hours per day): $100 per child
Camps for ages 5-13
- Three Day Performance Camp (3 hours per day): $90 per child
- Five Day Performance Camps (3 hours per day): $150 per child
SUMMER CAMP TUITION POLICIES
Full payment is required upon registration to secure a spot in the camp.
- All refunds due to withdrawal will incur a $25 administrative fee per camp.
- All cancellation requests must be sent in writing to email@example.com.
- If a child withdraws before the first day of camp, the registration cost is refunded, minus the $25 administrative fee per camp or class.
- If a child withdraws from a camp or class at any time on or after the first day of the program no refunds are given. The only exception is for a medical reason, which requires a physician’s note. In the event of withdrawal due to a medical issue, the tuition is prorated, the unused portion is refunded, and the administrative fee is waived.
- Twirl reserves the right to cancel a scheduled camp due to low enrollment. If a camp is canceled, the family will receive a full refund of the canceled camp’s tuition.
2017-18 CLASS FEES AND EXPENSES (cash, checks, and credit cards accepted)
- Annual registration fee: $30 per student, $50 per family, $50 for Boys Dance Free scholarship students (due at registration)
- Monthly tuition: See tuition prices below
- Recital Costumes: $65-85 per costume (due Nov. 17 or soon after registration if enrolling after Nov. 17)*
- Recital fee: $15 per student (due March 1)
- Recital tickets: $16 per ticket (Recital will be on June 16)
- Recital photos: Price TBD
- Recital DVD: Price TBD
*Additional costume expenses may apply in the form of purchasing tights and/or flesh colored leotards to be worn as undergarments for costume changes.
ADULT CLASS RATES (cash, checks, and credit cards accepted)
- Drop-in rate: $15 per class
2017-18 MONTHLY TUITION SCHEDULE
Dance classes at Twirl run from September 11, 2017 through June 14, 2018. Tuition will be charged in 10 monthly installments (Sept.-June) due at the first of every month. Families that enroll in classes before the season begins will pay September’s tuition upon registration. Families that register after the season has begun will pay prorated tuition for the month that they join and continue with monthly payments through the rest of the season. Monthly costs are averaged and not based on the number of classes per month.
- 1 hour per week $65/mo.
- 2 hours per week $121/mo.
- 3 hours per week $161/mo.
- 4 hours per week $196/mo.
- 5 hours per week $221/mo.
*There is a tuition discount for families with two or more siblings enrolled in paid classes (not valid for students participating in Boys Dance Free). The sibling with the higher tuition will be charged full price and additional siblings with the same or lower tuition will receive a 10% discount on the monthly tuition.
CLASS TUITION POLICIES
- Automatic bank debit card or credit card payment will be posted on the first of every month.
- Monthly tuition payments are based on the entire season and not based on classes per month.
- Payments received between the 5th and 10th of the month will result in a $25 late fee. After the 10th the late fee will be $25 plus $5 per day until the payment is made. This charge is to cover administrative costs associated with tracking late payments.
- If online payments are not possible and the payment due date is during a holiday break then checks can be mailed to Twirl at 3544 West Chester Pike, Newtown Square, PA 19073.
- Post-dated checks not accepted.
- Payments that result in non-sufficient funds (NSF) will incur a $20 fee.
- Tuition refunds are issued only if a class is canceled due to low enrollment.
CLASS WITHDRAWAL POLICIES
- A one month notice must be given for class withdrawals.
- If a student wishes to withdraw from a class, then someone must inform the studio in person and fill out a withdrawal form at the front desk.
- All automatic bank debits or credit card charges will stop after the one-month period.