Fun is contagious in preschool dance classes at Twirl.
In Twirl’s preschool dance classes imaginations soar as students:
- Explore creative expression
- Gain large motor skills
- Improve physical coordination
*Students in preschool classes must be at least three years of age by September 1 of the school year.
Summer Preschool Preview Dance Classes!
August 8 4:30-5:30pm (just added!) and 5:30-6:30pm
August 15 4:30-5:30pm (just added!) and 5:30-6:30pm
$15 per class
Whether you are deciding if dance is a good fit for your child or you’ve already enrolled your little one in classes at Twirl, these preschool preview classes are a great way for your family to get familiar with our space and experience the class structure before beginning classes in September.
- Twirl Preschool Preview Dance classes are open to students ages 3-5.
- Space is limited so we ask that interested families send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the name and age of the student and the date(s) of the classs(es) that he or she will be attending.
- Twirl dress code is not required for Twirl Preschool Dance Preview Classes. Students of families who have not yet invested in dancewear and dance shoes can wear clothing that allows for free movement. There are some tap shoes available to borrow at Twirl but sizes and quantity are limited.
- There is a drop-in Musical Theatre Dance class for ages 5-7 happening at the same time as Preschool Preview Classes. Siblings and/or friends are welcome to attend this class. The drop-in rate is $15 and there is no advanced registration or signup. To see the full Twirl Summer Drop-In Dance Class schedule please click here.