2023-24 QUARTERLY TUITION SCHEDULE
Dance classes at Twirl run continuously from September 7, 2023 through June 3, 2024. Although, tuition is charged in four quarterly installments, enrollment is open through January and families can register any time during this time period.
2023-24 quarterly payments are due on September 7, November 13, January 22, and April 1. These dates do not reflect different sessions, but are simply payments for the entire season which runs Sept. 7, 2023 to June 3, 2024. Families who register during the season will pay prorated tuition. A $30 (one dancer) or $50 (family) registration fee is also due at the time of enrollment.
NOTE: There is a $20 class fee for all Acrobatics classes due with every quarterly tuition payment.
- 1 hour per week $200 per quarter
- 1.25 hour per week $227 per quarter
- 2 hours per week $366 per quarter
- 2.25 hours per week $394 per quarter
- 2.5 hours per week $422 per quarter
- 2.75 hours per week $450 per quarter
- 3 hours per week $483 per quarter
- 3.25 hours per week $510 per quarter
- 3.5 hours per week $540 per quarter
- 3.75 hours per week $566 per quarter
- 4 hours per week $583 per quarter
- 4.25 hours per week $610 per quarter
- 4.5 hours per week $638 per quarter
- 4.75 hours per week $665 per quarter
- 5 hours per week $677 per quarter
- 5.25 hours per week $705 per quarter
- 5.5 hours per week $732 per quarter
- 5.75 hours per week $760 per quarter
- 6 hours per week $771 per quarter
- 6.25 hours per week $799 per quarter
- 6.5 hours per week $827 per quarter
- 6.75 hours per week $855 per quarter
- 7 hours per week $865 per quarter
- 7.25 hours per week $894 per quarter
- 7.5 hours per week $921 per quarter
- 7.75 hours per week $950 per quarter
- 8 hours per week $955 per quarter
- 8.25 hours per week $982 per quarter
- 8.5 hours per week $1010 per quarter
- 8.75 hours per week $1037 per quarter
- 9 hours per week $1043 per quarter
- 9.25 hours per week $1071 per quarter
- 9.5 hours per week $1098 per quarter
- 9.75 hours per week $1125 per quarter
*Acrobatics Class Fee: For acrobatics classes, there is a $20 class fee due with each quarterly payment.
CLASS TUITION POLICIES
- Automatic bank debit card or credit card payments will be posted on the start of each quarter- September 7, November 13, January 22, and April 1.
- Quarterly tuition payments are based on the entire season and not based on classes per quarter.
- There is a five day grace period for each quarterly payment. Payments received after the fifth day up to the tenth day after payment is due will result in a $25 late fee. After the tenth day, there will be a late fee of $25 plus $5 per day until the payment is made. This charge is to cover administrative costs associated with tracking late payments.
- If online payments are not possible and the payment due date is during a holiday break, checks can be mailed to Twirl at 3544 West Chester Pike, Newtown Square, PA 19073.
- Post-dated checks not accepted.
- Payments that result in non-sufficient funds (NSF) will incur a $20 fee.
- Tuition refunds are issued only if a class is canceled due to low enrollment.
CLASS WITHDRAWAL POLICIES
Withdrawing or switching classes before the dance season begins (before September 7, 2023)
- If a family drops all classes before the start of the season, there is no drop/switch fee. The non-refundable registration fee serves as the cancelation fee.
- If a family is registered for multiple classes and drops one or more classes or switches to a different class and doesn’t withdraw completely, there will be a $25 drop/switch fee per class. This fee will apply to families who drop one student with a sibling who remains enrolled.
Withdrawals for classes after the dance season has begun (September 7, 2023 and beyond)
- A one month notice must be given for class withdrawals.
- If a student wishes to withdraw from a class, the family must inform Twirl in writing either in person or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Tuition is due during this one month period and all automatic bank debits or credit card charges will stop after the one-month period.
- Registration fees and performance fees are not refundable.